Terms of Service
Please read this carefully. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms of service.
This website is for entertainment purposes only and purchases of any services are not refundable. The website is for users over 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you must leave now. Keep things civil - This is a website dedicated to peace and enlightenment. Abusive, negative or ungrateful behavior will not be tolerated here.
You are responsible for you actions. Not a website, not anyone offering opinions, advice or suggestions. You have free will, which means you are free to solicit advice, suggestions and opinions. However, the responsibility for any choices you make will always be yours, and yours alone. If you do not agree with this basic principle, you must leave now and do not return to this website.
All sales for services are final. Certain members may, from time to time, be offered a complimentary service at Sedra's discretion.
All physical goods (items that require shipping), when offered, are for sale in the USA only. If you are outside the USA, you may not order products that require shipping from Mystic Lantern. Returns will be subject to a 30% handling and restocking fee. To return an item, you must obtain authorization in advance by contacting Mystic Lantern.
User agrees not to post, upload or transmit to the servers of Mystic Lantern any communications, text, graphics or other information (collectively, "Material") that:
- Is fraudulent, relates to hate-groups or other racist activities
- Defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- Contains any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful component intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- Advocates or encourages any illegal activity
- Spams or "mass" e-mails any user, visitor or member of Mystic Lantern
- Infringes upon the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party
- Violates the privacy of individuals, including other users of the Site
- Violates any applicable local, state, national, or international
User shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable to User's use of the Mystic Lantern website. User shall not attempt to circumvent rules relating to complimentary services. Mystic Lantern, at its sole discretion, shall determine the User's compliance with the foregoing guidelines and reserves the right to delete (and/or demand the deletion of) without prior notice any material that it deems to be non-complying or otherwise objectionable for any reason, and/or to discontinue services to the User (without adjustment to price) until adequate assurances are provided that the non-complying activities will cease.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THE MYSTIC LANTERN SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, AUDIO TRANSMISSIONS OR OTHER DATA OF ANY KIND OR NATURE MADE AVAILABLE AT THE SITE (COLLECTIVELY, "Information") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MYSTIC LANTERN MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTY AS TO THE CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR THAT THE INFORMATION MAY BE RELIED UPON FOR ANY REASON. MYSTIC LANTERN MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTY THAT USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS CAN BE CORRECTED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION, MYSTIC LANTERN SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR:
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information, the Site or the Services
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder
- Any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use by User of the Internet generally
- Any special or consequential damages that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, the Services or the Site, even if Mystic Lantern has been advised of the possibility of such damages; or
Privacy and Communications
Any communication, information or other material User transmits or posts to the Site, by electronic mail or otherwise (other than personally identifiable information about User), including any answers to questions, comments, suggestions, or other data supplied by User is, and will be treated as confidential unless presented in a public forum.
Representations and Warranties
User represents and warrants that:
- All factual assertions that User has made and will make to Mystic Lantern are true and complete;
- Mystic Lantern's use of User's marks, and any updates and modifications of them, shall not violate or infringe any intellectual property rights or any publicity or privacy right;
- Mystic Lantern's reference or link or handling the User's Material or any part of it from Mystic Lantern or any other part of the service shall not breach any content standards requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority including all authorities to whom User and Mystic Lantern may be subject and also including the Internet Industry
User shall indemnify hold harmless and defend Mystic Lantern and the officers, directors, employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives of Mystic Lantern from, against and in respect of any and all demands, claims, actions, causes of action, liabilities, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees arising out of or relating to any breach by User of any covenant, representation or warranty made by User in this Agreement, including without limitation, any claims that User's programming violates the intellectual property rights of any third parties.
Limitation of Liability
Mystic Lantern's total liability to User under this Agreement (for any and all actual or threatened claims under any theory) is strictly limited to the amount of payments and fees actually issued to Mystic Lantern by User under this Agreement for the term in which the subject of the claim or demand applies.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Changes to the Services
No Equitable Relief
In no event shall User be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief based on any act or omission of Mystic Lantern, or any breach of this Agreement by Mystic Lantern.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. There are no understandings, agreements, conditions or representations, oral or written, express or implied, with reference to the subject matter hereof, that are not merged herein, expressly referenced herein, or superseded hereby.
The provisions of this Agreement are independent of each other and the invalidity of any provision or a portion thereof shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any particular provision is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to have been replaced with a valid and enforceable provision that approximates as closely as possible the intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Parties, and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Any delay or failure on the part of Mystic Lantern to enforce any of its rights hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver of Mystic Lantern's right to strictly enforce this Agreement at any subsequent time.
Survival and Assignment
The provisions containing the User's representations, warranties and payment and/or indemnification obligations shall survive any termination of this Agreement. User may not assign this Agreement without Mystic Lantern's prior written approval.
Mystic Lantern abides by the laws and guidelines of the Internet. We
welcome any inquiries as to the use of collected information and
cookies, site methodology, or company methods and practices. If you have
any questions, comments or corrections regarding personally identifiable
information obtained through us, please e-mail to
email@example.com, or you can write:
Mystic Lantern c/o JDInteractive
PO Box 11391
Cedar Rapids, IA 52410-1391